Wednesday, October 02, 2019


12-16-99 Th 11:12 AM
I’ve got a moo shoo craving.  I ate burgers and pizza yesterday.  I should try to wait and eat that chicken when I get home.  Toya gave me a glass mug with my name on it.  I’ve been hearing a lot about my drinking.  I guess I need to get something for her now and for Gloria.  The Christmas cards.  The Honda.  Stamps.  Map.  I have to stop in at LACAS.  Get those certificates, attendance.  Sign in and out for the week.  Fucking Xmas shopping.  Ugh  Ack Ick Urg fuck shit.  It’s sunny and warm today.  The cold spell has finally snapped.  I’m supposed to go out with Jim after work tonight.  Maybe I’ll bring Golden Bird to the potluck tonight.  I’ve got some more Poe-try to read.  No wonder I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Strummed a bit, rode my bike to school.  Read the newspaper.  What else?  There is nothing else.  It’s all the same shit as yesterday.  Dread of Xmas shopping.  I just paid forty-five dollars for thirty-three dollars’ worth of stamps at the corner mart.  When I get home, I’ll shit out a quick third-person page and walk down to Sav-On.  I’m supposed to go out with the Phantom after class tonight.  Maybe I should get a box of appetite suppressants.  My thumb is bleeding.  It’s the Jim Crack injury.  Where’s my mu shu?  What the fuck else?  Got to get Jim out of McDonald’s.  They walked out the door.  They didn’t speak.  I just devoured my mu shu.  Some kid is crying like a whiny brat in here.  I should get some coffee.  How can I make myself stick to a diet?  I had been doing so well for a month, and I have completely fallen off this week.  How will I get to class with a bucket of Golden Bird?  In my backpack, on my bike?  Twenty-six hours and sixteen minutes from now my days will be free until January 10th.  Free other than having to go fucking Xmas shopping.  What else?  I have termites in my smile and garlic in my soul [line drawing in black ink of the Grinch in Santa Hat in the top of a chimney]  Maria is going to lend me the Heat Miser video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home