Friday, August 23, 2019


Reference letter for Ana Gloria
12-2-99 11:00 AM Th
I’m tired. I’m hungry, too.  Maybe I’ll have a cheeseburger today.  I drove to school today because I’m not feeling so good.  My mild sore throat and sinusitis persist.  I would just drive home and have some leftover pasta carbonara that Rochelle made for me last night at my house, but my car is locked up ‘til school is over.  I could just wait ‘til I get home, and that may be what I do after all, but I kind of feel like treating myself.  Maybe, I should just wait ‘til Vegas to treat myself to a burger, though.  I have to remember to write a letter of recommendation for Ana Gloria Vargas.  I have a paragraph to add to Him when I get home.  I’m going to need a nap.  I wan to get a haircut.  I’ve got to print up some material to distribute among interested colleagues.  I’m going to being reading “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” today.  What else?  I’m at Jack in the Box now. I haven’t been her for at least a few weeks, so I’m not feeling real guilty about it.  I’m wondering if inviting Rochelle to Vegas is such a good idea.  Too late to do anything but make the best of it now, I guess.  Weirdness.  She looked very pretty this morning.  We’re staying at the Luxor.  I hate that place.
                I just set my diet back about a week.  Whateve2r.  I just missed her right now.  It’s nice to be loved and believe it.  I won’t be hitting on any Vegas hos, though.  Oh, well.  What else?  One more page.  The breeze is chilly, but the sun is hot.  She really is a sweetheart.  I’m the one we need to worry about.  If this thing goes down in flames, it will have been all my doing.  12:19  I’m back at school, sitting at the lunch tables under the elm trees.  The bell just rang.  I was snoring super hard last night.  Poor Rochelle.  I should have held out [ red ink line drawing of Quasimodo in fool’s garb hanging from a rope, surrounded by smoke] on lunch ‘til I got home.  Duh.  We go to music in a little while.  I wish I was home, playing my guitar.  I hope Chester is at ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home