Monday, September 16, 2019


12-9-99 Th 12:41 PM
I’m in class.  Half my kids went with Mr. Coonan to go to a Marine Institute program, so we’re just kicking back today.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Ate that leftover Chinese.  Ran the dishwasher.  Took out the trash.  I have to mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.  I should get a new mop.  I didn’t make my bed this morning.  I put some coffee in a thermos and brought it to work.  I drove today since I’ve been sick, and it has been so cold.  I walked with Florelle to the Royal Mart and bought a newspaper.  I just finished reading it a little bit ago.  The Kings beat the Lakers.  McCain is leading Bush in New Hampshire.  I talked to Kendoll a little this morning.  Esther Han touched my arm, admired my jacket.  I wonder if she’ll be at Zattan’s thing tomorrow.  Florelle and I talked about taking a cab from my house.  I read a short story of Manny’s and gave him the Johnny Bayless story.  I have to pick up that tux after school today.  Then I’ll type real fast and get over to Pasadena before the traffic gets too bad.  Mabye I’ll try to see Bond tonight.  Or maybe I’ll just stay out late and party.  I’ve got to read “The Gold Bug” after this.  I need to floss.  I’m going down to Orange County Friday to hang out with Rochelle and her mom.  What else?  I should ask Mark if I need to call that number to RSVP.  It’s overcast today.  The perfect late autumn sky.  I think I’ll stick with Lite Beer tonight.  I’ll have to be careful about driving.  We go to the library in the morning, and we have a grade-level meeting after recess tomorrow.  The party’s tomorrow.  Wedding Saturday.  What time is the wedding?  Baseball Sunday morning.  Rochelle Sunday night.  Back to work one week before vacation.  I’m giving the final on Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday, we’ll go over it.  Thursday, we’re having a potluck.  Friday’s the Wilshire Hill holiday party at Acapulco and Mamagaya.  Saturday, I’m supposed to go to Orange County for the weekend to seem my aunt, cousins, and Rochelle.  I’ve got to go fucking Christmas shopping.  I have to buy a box of cards.  Maybe buy a tree.  Find out about decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home