Saturday, September 07, 2019

12-7-99 Tu 11:45 Am
I'm at school.  We found some pictures yesterday at Z Galerie that we liked.  Rochelle put them on her American Express.  I have to remember to pay her back.  We went to Le Sex Shoppe and bought a couple videos:  "The Greatest F*cks of the Century" and a John Holmes classic.  Is this weird?  She took me to Pablo's in her Saturn where I picked up my sister's Honda.  She was following me home, but we got separated on the 110 around downtown.  She was lost for a while, but eventually found her way to my place. I rode my bike to night school.  We're studying for the final.  I've got to pick up Scantrons.  When class was over, I rode home. Rochelle was in my boxers in the kitchen roasting one of the chickens Juma gave me.  We had a decent hump on the couch in front of the open window to the street.  If it didn't bother her, then I guess it didn't bother me.  The cynical parrot seemed to be spying on us.  Maybe he looked at us sideways because we were eating chicken.  It came out pretty good.  We ate it with fried potatoes and corn on the cob.  After we ate, we cleaned up and hit the sack.  A read a little more "Marie Roget."  Rochelle is reading "A Confederacy of Dunces."  We both started nodding off soon as I turned off the light.  The alarm was supposed to go off at five thirty, but it didn't.  Rochelle had to rush home with the bare necessities.  She said she'd have dinner waiting for me when I got home.!?  Pleasure and anxiety all twisted together.  Do we know what we're getting ourselves into?  Is this going too fast?  Can I be counted on?  She can be.  I slept another half hour or so after she'd gone.  Then I showered and dressed.  Gave the bird water and food as he eyed me suspiciously.  Rode my bike here.  I saw Manny again, and we talked about exchanging our work.  I've got to print some stuff for him after school today.  I read the newspaper this morning.  GOP debates.  Russia set to pulverize Grozny.  Bucs beat Vikings.  I'm skipping lunch.  After this I'll read more Poe.  I've got to make stockings.  Gloria says she can do an art lesson with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home