Sunday, September 29, 2019


12-15-99 9:43 AM W
I’m going to get a cheeseburger in a few minutes.  My meat lust is coming back with a vengeance.  11:13 AM  I went to Jack in the Box and got a double bacon cheeseburger and fries in mayo.  Yesterday, I had a chalupa, a meximelt, and a burrito, and a PB and J sandwich, a bowl of Rochelle’s pasta with clam sauce, and three harps.  I better throw on the brakes now.  We went to Tom Bergen’s last night.  Then we went home and made love in bed.  Then I got a fun hummer in the kitchen.  This morning we humped in bed, and I got a handjob in the shower.  But I don’t kiss and tell.  I haven’t said anything about kissing.  I printed those three stories for Manny.  I can’t find the second one he gave me.  I rode my bike to work this morning.  I already read the paper.  Lisle Shernstein gave one to me.  I carried a bundle of twenty papers to her room for her.  She said, “That’s so heavy.”  I said, “That’s ok; I’m a burly-man.”  She said, “I know.”  Some psycho-ladies were calling each other bitches at Jack in the Box.  The first lady had been waiting fifteen minutes for the bathroom and began knocking.  Finally, some mentally ill homeless woman came out muttering, “Fucking bitch…”  The first lady went in, came out immediately, and snarled out to the other one, “Nasty-ass bitch!”  Then she waited while a guy went in with a mop and bucket.  Why do I write these things?  We’ve just come from the Holiday Sing-Along.  I got some compliment on my voice.  Sherry, Yovonne, Estafania, and Violeta said they liked my singing.  Whatever.  Florelle said she would give me a ride to drop off my tux downtown, and we will stop by the Toy District to pick up some trinkets for the kids.  I have to do my Christmas cards.  I’m tired.  I need some coffee.  I have to call one of those charities to take away the Chrysler.  I have to have the Honda serviced.  I have to call today.  I have to work on Jim today.  The bird seemed to like my guitar playing this morning.  He came front and center in his cage and cocked his head with the appearance of listening.  I can feel that mayo pumping through my heart.  I should go get some juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home