Saturday, August 17, 2019

11-29-99 M 12:10 PM
Where do I start?  After Thanksgiving dinner at my mother's, I gave Jerry the Freak a ride home.  When I got home, there was a message from Carlin that Bere wanted to see the onion. I red "The Masque of the Red Death" and had a smoke and then decided to go over there.  Glorious was there.  She looked good.  She was happy to see me.  We talked a long time.  She said she had been a little sad that I "dumped" her on New Year's Eve two years ago.  She said that I'm a great guy and that we have a lot in common.  She said that even though she had been a little sad, she respected my decision and admired my integrity.  I said I was sorry, I was an idiot, and that I deserved to be scorned and slapped.  I said I couldn't believe she was still nice to me and told her she is a hundred times better woman than Shirelle.  We kind of held hands while we talked.  We ended up playing Pictionary.  Glorious and I won the first game.  In the second game, they teamed me with Greg, and over-flamboyant, buck/gap-toothed, braided-hair queer.  We won.  After that, Glorious and I took a short walk.  I invited her to my house, but she declined.  They gave me a ride to my house around the corner, dropped me off, and went home.  She called me last night, but I was dead asleep, and told her I'd call back today.  Friday morning, I got up early and drove to Burbank and dropped another G on that entertainment center, a Jennyhill chair, an end table, and a lamp.  I had kind of a hangover and cursed throughout the assembly of said purchases.  I called my mom's friend's daughter, Rochelle, but got only machine.  I didn't leave a message.  Later, the phone rang.  I couldn't find it before the machine came on.  When I found it, I star-sixty-nined.  It was Rochelle's mother (?!)  Apparently, I had star-sixty-nined their star-sixty-nine.  We talked a while.  I had some charm and wit for a change.  I invited Rochelle to come up to Pasadena with me.  She came up from Orange to my house.  We went to Twin Palms to meet Getoff.  She has a great sense of humor and no interest in bullshit.  We were kind of touching some: a hand on the arm, the shoulder, the back, around the waist.  We were in the middle of a conversation with Getoff in the middle of the club when I leaned over and gave her an unpremeditated, open-mouthed kiss on the lips that was welcomed and returned in such a way that Walters walked off without finishing what he was saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home