Saturday, October 24, 2015

12-6-98 Su 4:35 PM
A group of Major League All-Stars are barnstorming Japan on TV.  I just finished reading the newspaper.  Shirelle and I saw the movie "A Bug's Life" this morning.  We ate Carl's Jr.  I feel sick about it.   Shirelle didn't want to stay here.  The usual.  We had a fight about it.  Whatever.  What else?  The mayor was at the luncheon I went to yesterday.  It's windy today.  I've got greasy belches.  My diet has been appalling this weekend.  I'll read seven more chapters of Ezekiel when I'm done here.  What else?  I haven't been reading much else lately.  The mayor said he would execute anyone who told him the score of the UCLA game.  After he spoke, he bailed without staying to hear writer Erika Ellis speak.  Villasenor told a dirty joke, but I forgot it.  I told her the penguin joke.  One of the other teachers told about a student who was busted for performing fellatio on another student in class during a video.  We talked about Beloved because Erika Ellis looked like the actress in the movie.  Whatever.  We left early.  I wonder if she likes me.  It doesn't matter.  She's a trip anyway.  I felt like hell.  I just lay on the couch and watched football.  Shirelle went to babysit.  I didn't read or write at all.  Went to bed early.  Slept ten hours or so.  That's about it.  What else?  I wonder what Jim's up to.  I guess it's about time to move forward.  Still have to say more about Aaron's car.  What kind?  What color?  Year?  Make?  Model?  Stereo?  Have to read Coydogs.  I'll eat that last piece of pizza for supper.  Maybe I'll do some treadmill.  What else?  Got gluey mucous again.  What else?  It has taken me an hour to get this far.  It's dark now.  Five more days until payday.  What else?  I have to wind my clocks.  What else?  I warmed my pizza in the microwave and ate it.  I put on the radio.  I told Ann I was a stoner.  Why?  I drank about five glasses of wine at the luncheon.  I have to clean my desk.  Fuck diamonds and rings!  When will I finish this fucking book?  Why am I such a loser?  What else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home