Monday, September 07, 2015

11-23-98 M 11:55 AM
Papa Rico's.  Waiting on a turkey sandwich and coffee.  What else?  [Switch to new pen]  I'll call Q's when I get home.  Do my third person.  What else?  Read some Dalai Lama.  Could that be why I'm feeling so passive about my writing?  Could that be where these intense feelings of aggression come from?  No.  Just trying to think of something to say.  I'll have to do some redecorating before parent conferences.  I have to walk to LACAS and get my attendance.  Should I take Wednesday night off?  Tuesday?  Leslie, the speech therapist, came by just now to pick up Shawn.  Shawn sounds like a cross between Mickey Mouse and Elmer Fudd.  Carlos pulled me aside the other day and said something sly about Leslie liking me.  I mostly discounted it.  It made me feel bad, though, when I saw her just now.  What else?  There's the Village Chief's Daughter.  Thrill.  Whatever.  Got some variable cloudiness.  Got to get back to work on Jim.  Lower your standards and keep going.  Got to get the skeleton before I can put any flesh on the bones.  The guys keep coming by with high-fives for basketball on Friday.  What else?  A puff when I get home?  "Whoreo"?  Special friends?  How can I widen my guitar repertoire?  What on Earth else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home