Sunday, October 11, 2015

12-2-98 9:35 AM
The kids are looking up vocabulary words in dictionaries.  Somebody already did one of the bulletin boards I thought I had to do.  It's not raining today.  I have a bunch of conferences after school.  I need to find some paintbrushes,  I can't wait for classes to be done today.  I ate at Taco Hell this morning.  Shirelle and I had a few fights last night.  Should I bother to recall it?  I've got to find "Mele Kelikimaka."  Shirelle made pizza.  I wanted a piece.  She said she only had enough for one person.  I said, "Oh, like that weed of mine you smoked?"  She said, "Like that twenty-eight dollars I gave you for your Chinese food."  I said, "Like that eighty dollars I gave you for your head shots?"  She said, "I thought those fucking pictures were a gift.  If I knew you were going to throw that in my face, I would never have got the fucking pictures."  I said, "Right, because you don't want to work."  Then she went into silent mode, so offended was she by the audacity of my suggestion.  I went to work.  Whatever.  What else?  I got the paintbrushes.       My last conference is scheduled for forty-five minutes from now.  Then I can go home and make my steak and potatoes.  Dijonia and Jahvonna are in here bugging the heck out of me.  I got them to take my big box of trash across the playground to empty in the bins.  That'll keep 'em out of my hair a few minutes.  When I said, "Can I get you to empty this box in the bins for me?"  Dijonia said, "I'll do anything for you."  I said, "Oh, yeah?  Then how come when I asked you to behave yourself last year you never did?"  "I did too," she said.  What else?  Krystynne's parent is supposed to come next.  I bet he or she or doesn't show.  Did my fifteen minutes this morning.  Have to do my third-person when I get home.  Read Coydogs.  Work on Jim.  Walk to Pio Pico.  I'm almost out of alcohol.  I'm almost out of money, too.  Payday is nine days from now.  I've got about four hundred bucks left in my checking account and two hundred left in my savings.  Zannat wanted the info to go on "Jeopardy."  I said I'd get if for him, but then I started thinking I should make him figure it out for himself like I had to.  It's a competition after all.  What else?  Salvador's mom should be coming next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home