Monday, October 19, 2015

12-9-98 F 10:11 AM
Man, am I slacking today.  No motivation.  No desire.  Got basketball today.  Kind of wish I didn't.  I need to get to the store and pick up some booze.  What would be good to eat today?  I've got that thing at UCLA tomorrow.  I'll miss the three biggest football games of the year.  Why'd I have to get sick this weekend.  Tonight's that Vivica Fox thing at the Beverly Hills Wilshire Hilton,  What else?  It's supposed to rain today.  Antwon, Jahvonna, and Dijonia are all in class with me right now.  It's recess, but they want to use the computers.  I've got weed in my pocket.  I need to call Rick's and Daniel's parents.  I guess I can make a turkey melt when I get home.  I hope I can keep up in basketball.  I'll never be able to fill in three pages before I go.  Dijonia said, "I like ants because they're like smarter than most bugs."  I can hear Elmer coaching some basketball out on the yard.  Sirens blare down Olympic,  I slept in my chair at lunch.  I skimmed the newspaper.  The kids watched "Microcosmos" about bugs in the garden.  We corrected out homework.  I should do next week's lesson plans.  I felt like a crummy teacher this week.  What else?  Gimme something to write on, man.  What else?  Duh.  Duh.  What else?  If I play basketball will I get sicker?  If I drink like silly tonight, will I get sicker?  If I get drunk tonight, will the whole day at UCLA suck tomorrow.  [ink sketch of Mark McGwire celebrating 50th homerun]  What else?  I haven't read any Coydogs today.  That's what I should do next.  I have to try to get a ride to the store right now.  Get beer, medicine, juice.  Maybe I should save a page for the Hilton.  That's it.  I'm out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home