Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mon 9-28-98 12:57 PM
I'm in my class.  I walked up to Seven Eleven at lunch and bought fifty-four stamps.  I went to fucking Burger King, too, because it was there.  After school, the usual:  History Channel, jazz, NTN.  I should really do a third-person page.  I can maybe watch the first inning of the Cub/Giant playoff game before I have to leave for Pio Pico.  I'd like to see how long I can get by without a car.  I haven't been drawing much lately.  There is no school Wednesday.  Hoo-hoo.  What else?  I'm wearing a black shirt and a Jerry Garcia tie.  The dark blue color on my mood watch indicates "Happy/Love."  Yeah, right.  Walking through the halls, I keep passing people who ask, "You goin' Friday?" and they lift invisible cocktails to their lips.  A happy hour gig is planned to celebrate classified staff payday.  I'm about to quiz my kids on the Grand Canyon.  It's all about questions and answers.  So much about life is asking the right questions and knowing the right answers to other people's questions.  That's a big reduction, but it's nearly true  [A no-look drawing in red ink of McGwire delivering his 69th homerun] .  I can read Trivial Pursuit cards on the walk to work tonight or The Sportswriter.  What else?  My At Ease programs have vanished.  Along with my Norton Utilities.  That pisses me off.  I have to get that camera, but when?  Wednesday, I guess.  I have to walk to LACAS after school tonight to pick up my paper work.  I saw that gal Adrian in a commercial last night. 
Yikes!  It's 2:30!  I thought it was 1:30.  I had to get the kids ready to go home real fast.  If one of the kids' sisters hadn't shown up, we might have been here until 3:30.  I wish I could think of something good to write.  What's the best film for night time?  What's the best for high-speed action shots?  I wish I had time for photography.  I hope I can win at least two or three nights of "Jeopardy!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home