Thursday, November 27, 2014

9-16-98 Tu 1:17 PM
The kids are enjoying a little "free time" while I finish off the paper and try to get this out of the way.  That means they're reading, writing, drawing, and coloring.  I'm stuffed from Jack in the Box.  Why do I do it?  But this is all the same crap I always write.  I wish I hadn't lost that last journal.  I always lose the momentous ones.  Like the one I lost when I was single and partying and scamming and getting laid----heh [a sort of worried looking happy face is drawn].  I know the epic east coast trip is lost.  New York, Philly, Baltimore, DC, up to Boston and then through the Poconos--gone.  Whatever.  I have three more closets to straighten up in this classroom.  Then I've got to climb on top of them and figure out what all posters to put up there.  I have to get construction paper still and manila folders and hopefully Betty will fill my materials order soon.  After work I have to do my fifteen minutes.  I thought something comical earlier today--What was it?  Seemed like I thought of it pulling into Seven Eleven.  Oh, some little irony - damn, I don't remember anymore.  Oh, well.  I'll play Brain Buster a couple games this afternoon, and I'll try that Old Testament game.  I have to remember to watch "Jeopardy!" tonight.  Finish a third-person-page.  Work at Jim.  I lost another Final Jeopardy last night.  What else?  We have a three-day weekend coming up.  No school Monday for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.  I don't think we have single Jewish student at Wilshire Hill.  We only just started back.  I'd rather take a day off for Yom Kippur in March.  It's a long stretch from President's Day til Memorial Day.  No time off for Easter--Why's it gotta be on Sunday all the time?  Besides, New Year's celebrations are a dime-a-dozen.  Days of Atonement and/or Redemption are what we need more of.  Seems like Christians ought to celebrate Old Testament holidays.  What else?  I have a nice class, well-behaved.  It's hot, sky blue, boop-boop-pee-doo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home