Wednesday, December 03, 2014

I Don't Think Any Brains Leaked Out

9-17-98 Th 2:05 PM
I'm at school.  The students are doing their social studies chapter review.  We go home in about a half hour.  I'll do the usual drill.  Study, read, and write followed by a healthy dose of who knows?  Maybe I'll take a nap.  Slammin' Sammy Sosa and the Cubs are playing a big game in San Diego that'll be on tv when I get home.      Had T-Bell for lunch.  Met with Holzt.  I'm going to be getting a kid who was shot in the head when he was a toddler.  Baffling fucking world we live in.  Someone somewhere shot up into the sky and the bullet came down on Ricky's head.  I'll be getting another kid for an hour each week who was born with no arms.  He writes with his feet.
9-18-98 F 6:36 PM
The sun's shining in my face, but it will be gone in a minute or two.  I smacked my head on the driveway playing basketball.  It made a scary thud and bled for a while, but I don't think any brains leaked out.  Got a little headache now, but maybe that's from drinking beer this afternoon.  No one wanted to finish the basketball game after that.  I should do a load of laundry when I'm done with this.  I LOST on Jeopardy AGAIN tonight.  I need to find out exactly how that buzzer works.  San Hosebag, Getoff Walters, Truman and Ilsa Passage, the GIP, and possibly Kayo, and Raquel Blackhart are coming here tonight.  I guess we'll go to Santa Monica or Miyagi's or maybe both.  The Cubs lost today.  The Angels are tied.  The Redsox were losing.  A kid said something funny today.  What was it?  I'll never remember.  Played two Brain Busters and two Old Testaments today.  Spoke briefly with Katie Howrad.  What else?  Tomorrow I might go out to Lake Elsinore to watch Stevo skydive.  I ate a microwave veggie patty on grilled bread with garlic and seasoning and cream cheese and sprouts and two zuchinni and some artificial bacon bits.  I was happy with it.  I need some Tylenol or a Vicodin.  Yeah.  I wonder if I should make a pot of coffee.  What else?  My mom called during Jeopardy.  She wanted to know how I did in the opera category--I wish I  could remember what that kid said that made me laugh.  The other day I remembered something that I was trying to remember but had forgotten a couple days earlier, but now I can't remember what it was anymore.  Something between Seven Eleven and Jack in the Box--I haven't done a third-person page in weeks.  After Jeopardy, I have to write LOTS.  I hope I can win a night or two.  Or more.  I've got to move my car back into the backyard.  I'm still a little hungry.  Maybe I'll have some watermelon.  What else?  Maybe we'll play some pool tonight.  We'll see what happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home