Tuesday, November 18, 2014

9-15-98 5:49 PM Tu
The LAPD Bomb Squad just went screaming by on Pico.
There's a woman in my class named Lesbia.  Two of the other girls snicker when I call on her.  She is a quick learner.  I almost read the whole paper today.  I still have to finish the crossword.  I haven't played NTN yet.  I found the right game for Jeopardy practice.  It's called Brain Buster, and I keep getting my donkey kicked.  I couldn't crack the top ten out of sixty or so in five games last night.  I think there must be repeated questions and frequent players who know them to do as well as they were doing.  I kept coming in between eleventh and fifteenth place.  I taped Jeopardy so I can watch it when I get home.  I did my fifteen minutes this morning.  The transmission place was just down the street from school.  I took my car during lunch to have the tranny serviced:  new filter, gasket and fluid: fifty bucks.  Maybe I should have done it myself.  Well, it's fixed now anyway.  Now I have to clean off the driveway in the back in case we actually play ball after school back there on Friday.  Some of the guys at work said they wanted to come over and play.  It wasn't my idea, but I said sure.  I won't be surprised. if they don't show, though.  I ate a Papa Rico's bacon cheeseburger for lunch.  It was so-so.  I had two toaster waffles for breakfast.  I'm hungry now.  I'll eat my corn on the cob when I get home.  Then I'll watch my "Jeopardy" tape.  I started the rollerblade scene for Jim in yet another unfinished third person page last night.  If  I stay home to work on it tonight, Shirelle will prolly dump me.  I'm not sure I care.  Last night I was in love with the sub next door, but now I'm not.  I like that lady Anne Villasenor at school.  Sigh.  Whatever.  Faculty meeting was long and boring.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home