Friday, August 30, 2024

 3-30-01 F 12:50 PM

I could go for a smoke and a drink. I could go for staying out all night partying, chasing girls, sleeping at some stranger's house. I'm hornier than a scarab beetle today. Washed some spunk down the bathroom sink. Whatever. I should be careful what I write. Someday my daughter may read this crap. I'll advise her not to, not even after I'm dead and gone. I typed fifteen minutes this morning. Just crap. Just trying to get reed up again. Last night, I worked on Jim. Changed "in to" to "into." That was it. I've lost it. But I'll get it back. I think I'm going to have to delete the last two paragraphs. They're just flab. They do nothing. I have to start writing with more concision. i should sign up for a new writing class. Ugh. I rode my bike to school with the newspaper dangling from the handlebars in a plastic bag. The kids read me their paragraphs from "Applemanodo's Dreams." We did the Ticket Out the Door. Checked our phonics. I read the sprots page. The Kings are a point of the playoffs and have to play Colorado tomorrow. Xeroxed the field trip slips. Read the from page. Bush is a moron. California has no majority. We went to the library. Ho-hum. The crossword puzzle stumped my ass today. I read about some movies I'd like to see "Spy Parents" or something. I forget what else. We played softball. The kids don't really have the presence of mind to play defense. I rode my bike home. Rochelle had taken Lulu to the vet. She has what's known in veterinary terms as a hundred-dollar ear infection. She, Rochelle, also made an appointment for us to take the baby to the pediatrician to have her runny nose checked out. I had wanted to go to dinner, sushi, to celebrate our raises which came through today, but I guess we'll save if for another day. The laptop is back already. That was amazingly quick. I have yet to hook it up to the internet yet to see if it works again yet. I poured me a Bushmills. I should lift some weights. I'm going to start again regularly so that I'll be all cut by the time Jeopardy wants to see me. Tomorrow is the all-day insect class. Glen's having a party tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home