Thursday, August 01, 2024

3-8-01 Out of Order

 Barth 415 555-4462

#55

3-9-01 F 2:06 PM

On the yard. Played handball with the kids. Breathless. Cool breeze. Typed fifteen minutes this morning. There was no one to kiss good-bye. Gathered my stuff and left with a


[Grandma's Toaster] bacon and egg toaster pastry. Rode my bike to school. The kids are tripping on this picture. I did two report cards this morning and wrote a lesson plan to give to Yale explaining what we did last time she claimed not to understand the objective. We went to the library. I read the paper. I have to figure out about my credential and taxes. Read some more Cities. Do a third person. I should just head home from here. "Hud" is on TCM tonight. Guess I'll tape it. I can also work on that "Jeopardy Clue Crew" application. Should I take home some report cards? I could go have a drink and read the New Times, but I think that will make me a bad father and husband. I've got to work on Jim. I wonder what great philosophers have considered the nature of evil. I guess I'll just have the man dunder th4e bridge spout some Buddhist philosophy and have Jim fall back asleep and get it to morning and him to the tow yard. I had some microwave chicken and broccoli for lunch. One of my kids gave me some booze-filled chocolates: Kahlua in one and orange Stoli in another. We have conferences next week. Seven kids are out with chicken pox right now. I need to write a rent check today. Maybe have a big smoke. Or more like a little smoke. Whatever. [Photo of the Seattle Kingdome in 1997 before they blew it down]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home