Tuesday, August 20, 2024

 

3-2-01 Tu 8:05 AM

Room 33. Feel like crap. Some kind of bronchitis. Going to be busy with shit all day. When school ends today, there is a staff meeting. I’ll have to leave about 3:15 to stop in at Hoover before I go tot Burbank Middlse school for a workshop until 6:30 tonight. Ugh

Yesterday I wrote a third-person page here in the third grade. After I read the newspaper, I wrote Jim down to the bottom of page one fifty. Three more lines’ll put me on page 151, like the proof of my favorite rum. Whatever. I guess I’ll give Jim a sore throat and have him drink gutter water. Like swallowing broken glass. I’m worried about this flashback. I’m afraid the thing needs to be entirely restrucgtured. I don’t know—I’d be sacrificing nuance for chronology. I’ll leave it, I guess. We worked ont eh tape last night. Did the Champs-Elyse’s question and the static electricity question and Coney Island. Still have Griffith Park, Observatory, Batcave, Hollywood sign, Marmont, Joshua Tree?, Turnstiles. Have to mail off bills. Taxes can wait until the tape is mailed. Ugh. Houses are on the backburner. Kings beat Phoenix last night, six to two. So much for Coyote goalie Sean Burke and his league-best save percentage. Ziggy Palffy and Brian Smolinski (the hero of Saturday’s OT Thriller) score two short-handed goals, fifteen seconds apart. Whoo-whoo! I feel like crap. I have to call Dr. Kaplan to find out if I should stop taking Flovent now that I’m taking Serevent, and can I still take Albuterol. I feel like shit. When I’m done here, I’ll read some Cities of the Plain. Then I’ll type a third person. Then I’ll read the newspaper. What am I forgetting? I need swum rest. I’m thirsty. I wonder if I’m sick because Jim is sick. Maybe it’s some physical manifestation of my imagination. Maybe all the rain we go this winger was because of the storm I was writing. I better get the car washed and check the oil. I feel like crap. My abdominal muscles are sore from all the coughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home