Saturday, August 03, 2024

 Su 3-11-01 7:15 AM

Today is Mac's birthday. Supposedly he is on his way home from Washington DC where he and Denny delivered a car. It may have been legit, but I know Denny has down some sketchy repo work and has been in prison for a drug smuggling deal that went wrong. He's around six' eight", three sixty. No exaggeration. I hope my brother is okay. I hope the light goes on in his head. "There's always time to change the road you're on." Yeah. Platitudes, that's what he needs. Urg.          I'm lying in bed with the baby between the wife and me and the dog at our feet. The kid is grunting and clutching, kicking the covers around, kicked off her socks, put her hand in her diaper. The wife's asleep. I read this morning that the Sadducees were rich Jews and the Pharisees were more of a common sect, both of which Jesus took to task for their hypocrisy.

I woke up this morning, and I thought, there's no way we can afford a fifteen-hundred-dollar-a-month mortgage. It's funny the "mort" in "mortgage." It'll be the death of me. You got "age" in there, too. Ugh. Rochelle dreamed we were at a restaurant eating and that I had a heart attack and died. I can't say that sounds far-fetched. urg. I typed fifteen minutes on the laptop last night while I lay in bed. It might have been worth the two thousand bucks. Seems like even after we pay our bills we

I have a thousand bucks a month left for food and entertainment. What about paying for school? Caroline is coming up to see the baby again this week. Fudd and Maria are coming over, too. I should stop by the market for peanut butter and trash bags and more wings. What else? I'll read the news when I'm done here. Pioneer Square, Seattle 1997 [pencil drawing]


There's a picture from Seattle with some cool lines that I'm going to draw when I find it and have time. I guess we're going to check out that house again today. I have to call my mom and grandmother. Write a third person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home