Tuesday, August 13, 2024

 

3-14-01 W 4:20 PM

I’m in the parent center at Hoover. I’m going to leave soon so I can tape “To Kill a Mockingbird.” The tax forms came today. I’ve still got that Jeopardy plan to work on.  Need to enroll in a class. Our offer has been accepted on the house in Downey. $185,000. I’m a little sad about leaving LA. Bailin’ LA so the kids can play. Hmm. I’ll have a garage. No dickhead DJ to have to share a wall with. Maybe I can get a pool table! A kid today told me I looked like penguin because of my pointy nose. I had just been tripping on my nose. It does seem pointier than usual. I typed fifteen minutes at Wilshire Hill. Read the paper. Took care of some more conferences. I half wanted to jump Priscilla’s mom. I read up to page fifty in the Tax Planner. I need to sign up for the classes by Monday. I should get that out of the way first, I guess. Rochelle has class tonight. I don’t know how much the baby will let me get done.


[color photo; Float Plan Ascending from Lake Coeur d’Alene, August 1997] 9:55 Home now. Rochelle has just come in from her algebra class. The Kings are beating the Sharks. Felix “The Cat” Potvin has been nearly unstoppable. I hope he and the Kings do as well when we see them this Saturday at Staple Center. I fille dout the registration form for the salary credit classes. I’ve got to remember to put it in school mail tomorrow. I have to plan and prepare for my Jeopardy Clue Crew audition. Nail down the dates, plan wardrobe, makeup, locations. Maybe I’ll not worry about doing my taxes until I’ve mailed the tape and application. How is a credit different than a deduction? I still have to call the credentialing office. Maybe I’ll fill out the EZ form real quick before bed tonight just to have a comparison point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home