Wednesday, September 18, 2024

 

4-6-01 F 11:44 AM

Tam’s Garden Chinese Food. My bike had another flat this morning. I had to take the car. I’m bummed about that. I read the newspaper. So, here we are. I ordered some sweet and sour chicken. I suspect it will be hours before I come up with enough to fill three pages, but you never know. I typed fifteen minutes this morning. I’m sitting in a vinyl booth. My wonton soups steams in the cool air flowing through the screen door.

I’m done eating. Now what? Twenty minutes left. My aide just walked in. Now I’m gong to have to tralk to her. She’s waiting in line to order her food. It’s overcast and cool today. I want to go to Alaska. Whatever. I’m waiting for my check. When I’m done with this, I can read some more Lardner. Maybe I should draw a picture. Jim is trying to make a phone call from Denny’s. “We can earn for everyone, even our adversaries,” reads my fortune cookie.

Back in class. The kids took their math tests. I started calling Louis, Louiser, and now I can’t stop. When second lunch ends,


we’re going to play some basketball, I think. The kids played MASH with me. I ended up marrying Jennifer Lopez and we had four children, and we lived in a mansion, and we had a limousine.

The bartender came up and shook my hand like I was a long lost regular.---

The artificial light in the bathroom made everything seem unreal.

Someone else’s handwriting: John said that Kendoll looked like Bo Derek + J-Lo.

4-7-01 Sa 4:50 PM

I’m at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney. I’m supposed to meet up with Stevo, Truman, and Louisa and some other old school chums. An, am I tired. Went to El Coyote and drank I don’t know how many margaritas. I didn’t remember coming home. Rochelle says Florelle brought me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home