Thursday, May 13, 2021

 4-26-00 12:37 PM W

I'm at school.  It's hot today, but there's a breeze coming through the open door.  It feels good, but it blows papers all over.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Walked to school.  Got a paper.  Read it.  Ho hum.  The Nasdaq rallied.  We did four pages in the spelling workbook.  I went to In N Out for lunch with Florelle.  The class is doing silent reading.  Then we've got to check our homework about agriculture in the San Joaquin Valley.  Three girls ran up to me excitedly this morning to show me that their orange juice cartons said San Joaquin.  There's a teacher network class after school today at Julio's.  I have to write a third-person page when I get home.  I know it's going to be difficult.  Then I've got to walk to night school.  Read Play It.  I don't know that Jim is any worse than Play It.  Who knows?  One of my students, Francina, gave me a bag full of guitar picks.  I didn't think to ask where she got them.  I'm supposed to go golfing for Steve's bachelor party tomorrow.  I don't think I should miss work.  ugh.  UGH.  Whatever.  I'll have to call Steve today.  Have to call back the credit union to see how much of a loan I pre-qualify for.  Ugh.  Got to call John Ball.  Got to call Walter Getoff.  What else? [color photo of third graders in portable school pool] [colored pencil drawing of third graders in portable school pool]  It's time to go to PE.  I'm tying not to get all sweaty because there's that meeting after school.  The travel show Sunday.  The Groves' later Sunday.  What else?  Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home