Monday, April 12, 2021

 4-12-00 W 12:50 PM

What can I talk about other than the treacherous bitches here at Wilshire Hill, like Monique Vincent and Sally Steinstern and their little clique?  I'll not waste another drop of ink on those self-serving, unaccountable assholes.  Whatever? What else?  Usual shullbit.  Got a ride from work in the car from Rochelle today.  We drove through [my portrait in profile, from the thigh up, hands behind back, shirtless, belly half pregnant, in Atlantis] McDonald's. They gave me the wrong food, but I didn't discover this 'til I was in class.  I read the paper.  We talked about common and proper nouns.  I typed a page to put with the math tests saying that I "mishandled my duties" as STEPs coordinator.  Who knows how that'll fuck me.  Just so long as the dummy that actually lost her whole classes tests doesn't have to be responsible for her shitheadedness.  Rochelle's going to pick me up after school so I can take this crap to the testing center.  There's one on Crenshaw and Slawson and one on Venice and Centinela.  Then I have to call Aurora at LACAS and arrange to have a sub go in for me tonight.  Rochelle and I are supposed to meet Tim and Sarai the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion to see the final dress rehearsal of an opera for which Tim's mom, a member of the conservancy, got us tickets.  Tim hasn't been able to tell me the name of the opera.  So, I can start getting drunk as soon as I get home, if I want.  I won't be able to go to the Teacher Network Meeting tonight.  I guess I better inform McCade.  If I can just make it through tomorrow, I'll be in the clear for ten days.  The relative clear.  I've got to find a bigger house.  Being a family man is kind of ripoff.  Why do guys do it?  I'm at a standstill with Jim.  We have to start our social studies now.  We'll play a little softball after that.  I took Play It as It Lays off the shelf today.  Got Quartz to read still.  Ugh.  Dodger game on Friday.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home