Friday, April 16, 2021

 4-13-00 12:41 PM Th

Like to ditch night school tonight.  Not coming tomorrow.  [ink and pencil, forest and mountain impression]  4:11 PM Should I go to work tonight?  I'm at a total loss.  I'm at home.  Sometimes you just have to locate your body, and all your fantasies dissipate.  Is the opposite of "dissipate" "sipate?"  To meet my duty or to not meet my duty?  To teach or not teach?  "To be or not to be?" is an oversimplification.  Maybe not.  

The Kings will face the Redwings on TV in a playoff game in a little while.  The first game of the first round.  I was walking across the playground today at the same time as Senoritavilla, she, feigning interest it seemed, which made me laugh weirdly.  I was happy it was so.  It was better than when she ignores me.  I won't be seeing her probably for another ten days.  She's going to Petaluma.  That's a whole thing: it's better I no go into.  Obsession and love are two different things, right?  Whatever.

What else?  I bummed a ride to work this morning.  I keep thinking of her.  I thought of her at "La Rondine" last night.  That is the way things work.  Happiness will not last.  Jealousy, lust, or some other of Pandora's ills unleashed will will drown you in fog eventually.  Love and sweet kisses must be paid for in tears and sorrow.  We saw "La Rondine" at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.  I forget the name of the heroine, nor do I remember the name of the woman who sang her part.  We took a cab back to where the car was parked.  I told Rochelle how the sheriff's deputies put me out of jail at three in the morning in Dolphin shorts.  I have to go to LACAS.  What'll I do before the game tomorrow?  Write.  I've got another chapter of Play It As It Lays to read.  Sentence by sentence, it's better written than Jim.  It might be a bit obscure even if, overall, she's set forth a compelling introduction.  Electrodes hooked up to her daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home