Wednesday, May 26, 2021

 5-3-00 11:20 AM W

[photgraph of Jerry the Freak, party horn in mouth, New Year's Eve, 99-00] I have to meet with Harvard at lunch.  This STEPS nonsense never ends.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Walked to school.  I've used seven illness days so far this year.  Not good.  I bought a newspaper. I don't remember what it said. The Kings forced the Lakers to a deciding game five. We did some more Stanford 9 this morning.  We're doing a lesson on elapsed time now.  Lunch is in fifteen minutes. I have a sandwich. I already ate a green apple. I'll read some more Locust when I'm done here. 

"Tod liked to hear him talk. He was a master of an involved comic rhetoric that permitted him to express his moral indignation and still keep his reputation for worldliness and wit."

Got to write another third-person page. I added one line to Jim last night: "Jim said nothing." I thought of printing some up for Manny, except it sucks so much I'm embarrassed, and I left the disk at home. There's a teacher network meeting at Julio's after school today.  Wouldn't it be cool if Judith Sheinstern were struck by lightning? Whatever. I write such unspeakable, incriminating things in here.  Whatever. Walk to Pio Pico.  Call Faith. Call Jeff.  Call Tim.  I'm out of money. No me gusta ser casado.  Whatever. What else? How do I get out of this negative zone? How can you be positive if the positive is untrue. Whatever. I forgot to bring a photo today. I've got to go to the store for more crap. Got to do my register. I don't want to go to Vegas. Whatever. Rochelle is a better person than I am. Yahaira and Mauren have to miss their play time because they cheated on their homework. I know I'm leaving stuff out. When you can't allow yourself to think~~fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home