Sunday, August 30, 2020

2-24-00 Th 5:12 PM
Urg.  Typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Walked to school so that Rochelle could meet me after, and we could walk up to the GM dealer together.  There was an African American Heritage Assembly in the auditorium.  I got stamps at lunch.  Walked up to the post office.  Picked up my film.  None of the pictures are very good.  Had an Ultimate Deathburger at Jack in the Box because I didn't think there would be any time to eat when I got home.  We corrected our problem-solving papers.  We did some more work on distinguishing between reality and fantasy in literature.  We were in the middle of talking about colonies when the maintenance guy came to fix the tables, so I took the kids out to the yard.  I played basketball with the boys.  Rochelle and I couldn't get the price we wanted at the Oldsmobile dealership.  We walked home.  I don't know what we're going to do now.  Rochelle made me a taco.  I've got to leave for night school now.  I should stop by the office.  Haven't read Blake yet.  Still have to put stamps on letters to Wales.  Do a third-person page.  I don't feel like riding to work tonight, but I have to.  It's cold tonight.  What else?  I don't know if we can go out to Bahooka tomorrow like we planned because we don't have a car now.  I was supposed to meet my brother to go downtown, but I missed him.  I have to call Mariachi, Rawler, and Thing.  What about this fucking car business?  I have to add a page to Jim.  Write a thank you note to the Hiroshitas.  Three notes to New Orleans.  I have to leave for LACAS now.  Phantom wanted me to go out with him after class tonight, but I don't feel like it.  Fuck!  It's time to go.  What else?  I want to play guitar some.  Urg.  What else?  We're going to "Fantasia 2000" Saturday evening.  I've got to talk to John Ball.  I think Rochelle's mom is coming Sunday. What else?  Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home