Thursday, July 23, 2020

2-15-00 Tu 11:50 AM
I'm in Federline's room next door to mine where there is a telephone.  I called the district and found out if I take this adult ed coordinatorship, I shouldn't lose any seniority nor have any trouble finding a new teaching position if the job doesn't work out.  I'm still not sure it's a good idea.  Would I only be interrupting my drive toward retirement and the top of the pay scale?  I have to get on SR22 today.  I have to go to the DMV tomorrow.  I have to take the day off to go to court in Corona on Friday.  I can't believe people don't rise up and overthrow the courts and DMV and CHP.  There are only two crimes: theft and assault.  If you commit neither of these, you should never have the government take you money or freedom.  Law enforcement does the assault and the courts commit the thievery on a generally non-criminal populace.  Fuck the police.  I finished a third-person page this morning.  I have to try and work on Jim when I get home.  That's been stalled for weeks.  I ate a warm bagel with cream cheese and rode my bike to school.  Got a paper and read it.  Two million people are in jail in the Land of the Free.  Taxes.  IEPs tomorrow.  Idaho after court on Friday.  Bring photos to my dad.  Ugh.  I need to break from this bullshit fucked up--world?  County?  Time?  The DMV and CHP should be abolished.    Should I take this new job?  Should I fail to appear?  What would Thoreau do?  I just found a box of chocolates from Valentine's Day last year.  The cherries inside some of them have collapsed, but the almond roca ones are still good.  I had to send Pedro to the office to call home because he was covered in mud.  The chocolates aren't really doing the trick.  I'm hungry.  I just want to be left alone.  Jim is all fucked up.  That's all he wants, but I've turned him into a sex freak. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home