Wednesday, March 28, 2018

6-2-99 W 11:09 AM
Ugh.  Ugh.  One of the cafeteria ladies was murdered yesterday.  Her ex shot her twice.  Inexplicable.  Fuck.  Whatever.~~~~~  Guess I'll go for a hamburger at lunch.  Rent a couple of movies.  The kids are working on four as a factor.  Hyna brought "West Side Story."  The world is doomed.  Beverly McFadden was here name.  Her mother lives on Keniston.  Her kids go to Wilshire Hill.  We used to talk in the morning when I got my coffee.  I used to see her on Keniston.  I invited her to my BBQs.  Whatever.  I haven't been writing much lately.  I've got to figure out what to do with Jim and Aaron.  Has Jim got asthma?  Should I tell about the cats and sports?  I can't wait to eat a hamburger.  It rained all night.  I read the newspaper this morning.  Beverly's murder was in the Metro section.  Shirelle dropped me off at work.  I left my bike home in case it rains today.  Leslie invited me up to Nic's Martini Bar tonight.  I've got to give Jim another paragraph TODAY.  I have to pick up my books from LACAS.  It's almost time to line up for lunch.  I should get some time to read Idiot during silent reading today.  What else?  Beverly drove an old black BMW.  When she saw me walking or riding my bike she would honk and wave.  I'm at Jack in the Box now.  The paper quoted her neighbor as saying she was like the neighborhood mom.  I wonder if there will be enough time to go to Blockbuster.  I have to get stamps soon, too.  What's taking so long with my burger?  When's my tax refund going to get here?  When's that Bahamas chick [photo of traveling carnival on Pico] gonna call?  I HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER PARAGRAPH TO JIM.  What else?  I'm sick of my eating habits.  All of the sudden, I'm not drawing much anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home