Saturday, February 17, 2018

11:15 AM 5-26-99 W
I've got some junk to do today.  I need to hit the Xerox machine and turn in my STEPS test.  I think I might like to ride my bike home for lunch, though.  I should try to hold out 'til after school.  Sonia patted my belly.  "Pizza and burgers," I said.  "Yeah, right," she said. "Cerveza."  Whatever.  I read the newspaper.  The kids took their tests.  What else?  Blah blah blah.  We'll leave for lunch in about five minutes.  I have to do that homework for a salary point.  I need to go downtown and check where I am.  Or maybe Felicia can tell me.  I've got to do my ELDs before Friday.  We have to paint a mural for the program.  Shall I have lunch?  What would be good?  I'm sick of teaching.  Starting next week there are exactly four weeks to summer vacation.  If I ever finish this, I can tackle some Idiot during Silent Reading.  11:50  Now I'm at Tam;s Chinese Garden.  Tam is probably a spy.  The Pillsbury Doughboy is up on the TV in the corner.  The Trials and Tribulations of Daryl Strawberry.  I'll grab my cums before going back to class.  I did that Xeroxing I had to do. It's mostly sunny today.  I'm on the playground now.  Girls are jumping rope.  Ricky's sitting next to me reading what I'm writing.  Another group of kids is playing volleyball.  Assistant Principal Hershel stalks the playground with his bullhorn.  [photo of tree on Keniston]  I took this picture back in December I think. I was shroomin', and I could see how alive the tree was.  It was muscular and determined and graceful in assuming that pose.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home