Wednesday, February 21, 2018

9:51 AM Th 5-27-99
I'm in the bathroom.  A kid in the deaf class across the hall is barking like a wounded seal.  I guess I need to get going on that mural when I'm done here.  I still have ELDs and homework to do.  I tore through the paper this morning.  The news is all bad.  How can I keep the kids busy while I do that mural?  I guess I can get out the water colors.  I need to track down some white paint.  My third-person page is supposed to be about prayer.  What else?  I ate three slices of warmed-ever pizza for breakfast with a vitamin and a cup of black coffee.  I walked with Ms. Garcia to the donut shop, sneaking peeks at her chichis.  The Idiot opens with Myshkin, Rogozhin, and Lebedev meeting on a train.  We already have hints of Myshkin's selfishness and Rogozhin's passion.  12:28 PM  I'm having a bag of salted mixed nuts for lunch.  "A MEAL IN ITSELF" says the bag.
The mural is finished.  I got a coffee.  I think I should have gotten two.  After this, I'll read some more Idiot.  The narrator has already used "I" like it's some sort of omniscient first-person.  After that, I'll do some ELDs.  I'm going to have to do some homework when I get home today.  I wonder if Shirelle will loan me her car tomorrow so I can turn it in.  What else?  The mural has a volcano, an Aztec pyramid, an Aztec calendar, a conquistador, a native, a skeleton, and a golden eagle on a cactus.  [photo of the view looking north from the upstairs window at 1333 S. Keniston]  Music is canceled today.  My hands and arms are covered with paint.  The kids are all fanning each other.  Jessica brought an animated version of Prokofiev's "Peter and the Wolf".  Might be good to have on while I read The Zurn, er The Idiot, I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home