Sunday, March 25, 2018

6-1-99 Tu 10:51 PM
I didn't go to my desk this morning.  I read chapter 6 of The Idiot.  Myshkin has aroused the ire of Garvil Ardlionovitch.  I guess Ganya loves Aglaya, but stands to lose a hundred thousand rubles if he doesn't marry Filipovna, only Aglaya doesn't like him, for which Ganya blames Myshkin, because he was so quickly able to ingratiate himself.  Whatever.  The Idiot is idiotic.  Emblematic of the flawed Russian way.  Whatever.  Because I had to read, I didn't type this morning.  Since I didn't type, I didn't go to my desk and see the card I was supposed to put in the mail for my stepmother's birthday.  Maybe I should go home at lunch and mail it.  Ugh.  I mailed in my homework to the cluster office and my registration for the salary point workshops this Saturday.  Plus I filed away my ELDs and did some cums this morning.  Whatever.  Whatever.  I don't know if I can take another four weeks with these little bastards.  The STEPS scoring is one week from today.  When I get home today, I have to work on Jim.  They're running away from Jim throwing the trashcan through the window.  Guess I'll staple another photograph in here.  Then I won't have to write as much.  Ugh.  I'm sick of everything.  I was thinking I should give up coffee.  What else?  Got to go to the LACAS office before work tonight.  There was a HELP WANTED sign at the Redondo Beach King's Harbor Sportfishing office. [photo out the front upstairs window of 1222 S. Keniston Av]  That would be a fun summer job.  Whatever.  Looks like another inauspicious journal start.  Ugh.  I ate a turkey and a cheese croissant at recess.  Now I don't need lunch.  I ate a peanut butter and jelly for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home