Tuesday, February 27, 2018

11:55 AM 5-28-99 F
I'm in the teacher's lounge.  I'm all alone.  The noon sun hangs in the morning gloom.  I think I might like to get over to Dedeaux Field at USC this evening to catch Pepperdine vs. the Trojans in the NCAA Western Regional baseball playoff tournament. Maybe Carlos will want to go.  Marco is here now.  He is eating rice and chicken and talking about his education.  He wants to be a lawyer.  Then we started telling stories about what drunk druggies we "used to be."  Now I'm down in the crapper.  I wish I would have written more, then I could knock off some more Idiot during silent reading.  I've got some printing to do and to put my homework in school mail.  I did at least give my updated ELDs to Betty.  The bell rang, but I'm still voiding my bowels.  12:30 PM  Now we're back in class.  I've got half of Miss King's class, and she has half of mine.  She's got the half that's acting in the play.  I've got the half that isn't. What else?  [spires of St. Basil's cathedral in black ink]  We put in "Peter and the Wolf."  It's a pretty lame version.  What else?  I put "Peter Pan" on.  [photo of filmy streaks of cirri]  The kids are grumbling about "Peter Pan."  No bloody shootouts.  I'll have to take these kids outside to appease them.  Ugh.  Onto The Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home