Wednesday, July 12, 2017

4-21-99 12:15 PM W
Ugh.  Shirelle drove by and flipped me off this morning after she left in a huff when I told her she didn't know when to shut up.  Then she followed me to school.  I told her she couldn't see the forest through the trees, and I kept walking.  Everything is an absurd mess.  I'm tired.  I doubt this party is a very good idea.  Oh, well.  The wheels are in motion now.  Seems like the people I wanted to come can't come, though.  Whatever.  Two Across in the crossword today was "X-rated movie director's take?" and the answer turned out to be "GROSSINCOME."  I don't get it.  I went to the lounge to wonder aloud in front of other teachers if "COME" was the operative word in that pun.  Whatever.  I had coffee and a ham and cheese croissant for breakfast, so I skipped lunch.  Loren Mulroney asked me if I'd help her with her resume. I said I'd be happy to.  I told her about the party.  She said she was going to San Diego.  I told Anna about the party.  She said she had to work.  I told Drew about the party.  He said he's having one of his own.  Tim hasn't called back.  Whatever. Whatever.  Geek boy.  I want to drink.  Fuck [pencil sketch of Anais Nin's face] Fuck  What else?  I looked over my class's state exams.  "Dismal" is the first word that comes to mind.  Whatever.  I want out, but out to what?  Florelle gave me a ride to the credit union yesterday.  I deposited thirteen thousand dollars and kept the other seven hundred for myself to have fun with.  Think I'll stay out after class tonight and get drunk.  I do not want to deal with Shirelle.  Dion from Book Pals is coming today.  I should tell her about the BBQ.  I walked out of the house all pissed off and forgot to bring the party flier.  I slammed my keyboard, too.  Shirelle said she was going to some other party.  I said, "Good.  I'll have more fun without you anyway.  I'm glad."  Fuck her.  I've had it.  I always hook up intimately with the wrong women.  Because I don't have the balls or the self-esteem or the car to forge a relationship with the right woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home