Friday, May 26, 2017

3:24 PM F 4-16-99
Man, I'm tired.  I'm at El Coyote.  Let's see if I can tell this weird dream I had on the air mattress at Demona's last night.  One of the strange things about it was that I experienced it both as an active participant and an outside observer.  It was like I was an audience member watching myself in a movie I didn't know the end of.  I was at a resort on a tropical island.  There was, I knew as an audience member, a dangerous young couple at the resort, a sexy woman and her boyfriend.  Their racket was to seduce unsuspecting people and rob them, murder them if necessary.  The me in the dream didn't know this, though.  The woman came up to my room.  We started to kiss and embrace and undress when she pulled her gun on me.  I managed to push her off the balcony where she fell to the beach three or flour floors below.  She was lying in the sand unmoving.  I didn't know if she was dead or what.  I went to the phone.  I thought I should call some authorities, but I wasn't sure if it would only get me in trouble for murder.  I went out to the balcony to look again, and she was gone.  I saw her walking out of sight around the hotel.  I hurried to the roof to see if could see where she would go.  There were magnificent pools and waterslides on top of the hotel and huge banquets full of food and fruit.  I went up to the very top, to an air conditioning unit on the roof.  I spotted her walking to a boat moored off the beach.  Her boyfriend was there.  She changed into a bathing suit and they swam in the shallow water off the boat.  They were kissing and petting.  She swam down and he grabbed her by the legs and held them open and started to eat her crotch through her blue-green floral bathing suit.  I noticed a woman in a business suit on the roof next to me, watching me watch them.  She was talking to someone on a cel phone.  I got scared then and took off back through the hotel.  I was passing through the banquet when Dallas Cowboy QB Troy Aikman stopped me to talk.  Then the audience me realized the me in the dream was a sportswriter at some celebrity getaway.  That was when the alarm woke me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home