Saturday, June 24, 2017

4-19-99 M 12:55 PM
Ugh.  Why do God and society expect you to be monogamous and then fill you with love and lust for so many?  It's hot today.  My bed is made.  Why are honest, natural inclinations deemed immoral?  Is it to preserve continuity, preserve honor?  What the heck is honor, anyway?  I wish I could divide, like a fluke, and pursue all my loves.  Each clone would envy the other, knowing me.  Whatever.  I'm at school.  It's silent reading.  I wanted to work on Jim right now, but I've lost the pages I wanted to work on.  Guess it'll have to wait.  I fell behind yesterday, and it has carried over to this morning.  Haven't done my fifteen minutes yet.  I finished the 1993 volume of the The Best American Short Stories.  It was like driving through Hancock Park looking at all the beautiful homes wondering what's wrong with me, what am I doing wrong?  ~~~~~Guess I'll have that party this weekend (Isn't that the answer?)  I'll have to get on the horn and also make a flier.  Maybe I should see if Florelle or Kendoll will give me a ride to the credit union so I can deposit my "Jeopardy!" check.  I'm not sure how to take the bus up there, though I have an idea.  What else?  Back to work tonight.  Ugh.  What'll I read next?  We've got to start our social studies.  What else?  2:26 PM  We played softball for PE.  Now what?  Should I track someone down to take me to the bank?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home