Thursday, May 11, 2017

12:43 PM W 4-14-99
The kids are doing their silent reading.  I've just come from eating a schwarma plate at Flame Chicken.  I'm beginning to wonder why the hell I didn't get a cup of coffee.  I was up 'til after midnight last night writing and watching the Dodgers choke in the sixteenth inning.  I'm so tired now, I can't think.  I shouldn't have eaten so much.  I read the newspaper this morning except I spilled a cup of water on it halfway through the crossword puzzle while I was eating my schwarma.  I finished "...And God Created Woman."  Yowzah!  I thought it was a great movie, and not just because I had a hard-on for Brigitte Bardot for the whole time, but because it was all about the evil and chaos that are ascribed to sex and love, about how a beautiful, sexy woman, innocent by nature, can drive men insane.  ~~~~~Whatever.  What else?  I'm supposed to write about my perfect day for my third-person exercise.  I've reached a point in Jim in where I'm wondering what his morning was like, and what is his educational status, and I'm realizing I'll have to develop the character of Tink's boyfriend.  Except, I'm going to want to take a nap when I get home.  I picked up two new movies:  "Rounders" and "The Horse Whisperer."  There's a staff development for salary points this Saturday.  Antuan is reading about Pandora's box.  The house is going to be tented tonight, and we're going to be displaced until Saturday.  I've got Robert Frost's book of poems, Mountain Interval.  The first poem is the famous "The Road Not Taken."  My "Jeopardy!" check came yesterday.  I have to pay my bills.  It's sunny today.  Dwan Diaz is here.  She's reading The Mouse and the Motorcycle to class.  I have night school tonight.  Tomorrow, I'm going to have to pack three days' worth of clothes.  I'm not going to have anywhere to relax between classes on Thursday.  If I just take that night off...I suppose I could just kick here and then go to a bar.  UGH.  What else?  The Long Beach Grand Prix is this weekend.  I should call Tim and see if he wants to go.  I have to mail out my taxes.  I have to find a nice, good high-interest, short-term account to put about four thousand dollars into.  Where will I work this summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home