Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mon 12-14-98 9:30 AM
The class is writing in their journals.  I asked Olga to remove us from the Christmas program.  Now I feel bad about it.  Miss Senorvilla suggested we do it together, sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" that is.  "You mean the big, fat man with the long white beard?"  I brought a bag of carrot sticks to school with me.  I have to call the drug store to renew my prescription.  I have to call the doctor to get a check up.  I have to call the travel agent about the Bahamas trip.  Should we do the song with Ann's class?  I'd have to tell Olga.  I'll go see if Ann wants to practice.  We would have to figure out which version to do.  What else?  I only looked at Jim for a few minutes.  Something was bumming on me.  I don't know what for sure.  Ugh.  I have to write a critique for Coydogs.  Have to go to LACAS after school.  Didn't get out of bed early enough to do my fifteen minutes this morning.  A fucking helicopter circled the house for about twenty minutes last night.  The dogs barked for another hour after that.  I was awake until about three AM.  Thanks to the good old LAPD.  I started thinking the fuzz was buzzing me.  The FBI saw me on "Jeopardy," reopened their files, intercepted drug-related e-mails, decided to give me a little midnight wake-up call.  What else?  My boss wants to see the "Jeopardy" tapes.  What else?  These carrots aren't exactly hitting the spot.  I ate a lot of pizza and other artery-thickening shit this weekend.  I ought to go vegetarian the rest of the week.  Got nearly no exercise yesterday.  12:00 noon.  We tried to rehearse for the Christmas show.  I don't think it's going so well.  Miss Mahoney invited me to her class for some reason.  She is so hot, I don't even think about her.  She's impressed by "Jeopardy," though.  I went in and stammered like an idiot about whatever.  She wanted to know about teaching night school.  Wants me to drop off a resume for her.  Whatever.  I said I would help her.  I felt like my words were hollow.  What else?  We're going to practice again after lunch.  Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to stop by LACAS.  What else?  I wish I was on page two hundred fifty of Jim and not just fifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home