Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Su 8-16-98 12:30 PM
Shirelle and I are at Denny's.  This Denny's has been the worst restaurant ever on several occasions, but today, so far, so good.  I woke up before four this morning with severe BBQ feast indigestion.  I ate a package of GasX and brewed coffee to try to make myself shit.  I read five pages of Jeremiah, prophecies of the destruction of Israel from northern invaders; God allowing it because they, the Israelites, worshipped other gods.  Sounds like the Romans coming.  Then I read some more of that nerd Eliot's poems.  Full of obscure allusions.  Did that fool win the Nobel?  Prufrock is good, but the rest suck.  Haven't gotten to the "The Wasteland" yet.  Then I read the Sunday paper, and I spanked both crosswords, including the one that claimed to be REALLY tricky.  I have to call my Uncle Chuck.  Here comes our grub.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home