Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Two or Three Mildly Interesting Things

11-24 M 8:35 AM
I read to Glorious a chapter from Tropic of Cancer.  Then we boned.  She asked if she could read this journal.  I said, "Uhhh..."  She said, "Then it is no."  I said, "Normally I don't care, but..."  She said, "That's okay."  "...it's been a tumultuous month," I continued.  Who knew what incriminating things I had written related to her?  I picked it up and leafed through it. I looked for something to read to her, but it's all pretty boring.  The sky is white today.  My students are writing in their journals.  It's almost recess.  I was thinking of going to Burger King, but there's not enough time.  I already had In N Out and Jack in the Box this weekend, not to mention the all-you-can-eat Shanghai Red's cholesterolfest.  What about calling Kate Beuerlein today?  What about my timecard?  I have to e-mail Muralles.  Joshua's mom is coming after school for his report card.  I jerked beef to x-rated videos twice this morning.  I hit a roach, too.  I want to buy an easel.  I forgot how appalling sex with a condom is.  I woke up at 4:30 this morning and showered with Glorious.  She said she has to wear a bra because her nipples are too big.  I say there's no such thing.  Nipples can never be too big.  They are long, though.  The librarian is reading A Turkey for Thanksgiving to the class.  She's a little hoarse today.  When she leaves we'll finish our regrouping lesson.  I talked to Modchill at recess.  We're going to walk up to Burger King for lunch.  What else?  I'm barely halfway through this.  Luckily, the turkey got invited to a vegetarian Thanksgiving.  I dread going to work tonight.  Maybe we should go to that Julio's Grill instead or the New Mejei Japanese Take Out.  Damnesia just loudly farted.  You heard this phbbt and Dijonia went "Iiuu," and Damnesia said, "I did that."
 I had a beautiful girl who treated me like a king, and I ran her off. 

[pencil sketch of long-necked Frida Kahlo with a monkey over her shoulder with a paw on her breast] Joshua and Damnesia are asleep.  Twenty-five minutes until I can go home.  Tomorrow there's no staff meeting.  Shirelle don't love me no more.  Marlin's crying cuz I kept him after school.  I'm burping Burger King.  Maybe they should call it Burper King.  I got to walk home.  Do my one page.  I added a few sentences to Jim yesterday.  Shall I leave that message for Beuerlein?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home