Thursday, May 23, 2013

11-7- 9:56 AM F
Jennifer is pushing Gloria around the room on a wheeled desk chair.  The shades are drawn still.  I can't see the day from here.  Alejandra asked if she could "play on the chalkboard." I said, "No."  I'm hungry.  I think I'll go up to Bob's Big Boy for lunch today.  What else?  I hope it gets to be two thirty pretty quick.  I'll be done shopping and home by three thirty.  I can do a page and the comp book transcription and print up some crap for the meeting tonight.  Read some.  Take a look at Jim.  Change, stretch.  Do the dishes.  I'll have about two and a half hours at home before Julia shows.  Softball from eight thirty until ten tonight.  Michigan/Penn State tomorrow is Pay-Per-View.  WTF?  I've got to figurre out how to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home