Thursday, June 30, 2011

5-13-97 TU 7:25 PM
Dang, I'm still not meeting my goal in this book. I'm so pressed for time. Raquel sent some e-mail saying she was confused about Getoff cuz she was thinking of me, then sent another telling me to disregard the first. Women. I predicted this. She played right into my clutches. It's too late now. Too bad for everybody. Oh, well. How will I increase Jim?
Tomorrow's my last day with my class. I gotta go grab prizes for lunch. Today I went to Arby's and ate three, count 'em, three sandwiches and fries for lunch. No supper for me tonight. Maybe I'll tread. While I was choking on the crossword, Getoff knocked on the door and invited me down to play guitar. We played about half an hour. I didn't mention Raquel's e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home