Monday, April 25, 2011

Liars Never Fall in Love with Each Other

5-1 11:38 AM Th
Mayday! Mayday! She's breaking up! I can't hold her.
Actually, I just finished the paper. I got the Dodgers beating the Phils four-zip on the radio, and I'm getting paid, and it's almost lunch time.
I ate a turkey sandwich and a corndog and a salad and drank an iced coffee. I fixed computers for Mrs. Blakesly, Mrs. Spalla, Mrs. Sanchez, and Mrs. Rojas, and Mr. Shockly Grey today. I still need to do Mrs. Natarelli's computer.
I didn't sleep too well last night. Had some funky dreams, restless--what were they? I got high last night and couldn't write my page. I had a depressing telephone conversation with Shirelle. I typed Mac's resume for him. I squirted Italian dressing on my pants.
Lie- can mean to rest your body horizontally or tell an untruth. I don't lie very much. I pride myself on accuracy. I'm often lied to, though. Liars never fall in love with each other. They always find truth junkies like me to deceive.
What else? I'm tired. Lie. I'm wide awake. There goes the bell. We'll pop in a video. I'll have to fight to stay awake. I think I have to sleep at Shirelle's tonight. She asked me if I would beat up Christina's roommate, but wouldn't tell me why over the phone. She's just trying to mix in some suspense with her drama. Pisses me off. I told the kids we will watch the movie after the floor is clean. Elizabeth brought the Jim Carrey comedy "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls." The kids all want to see it, but it's PG13. I could get into some trouble if any of my bosses find out I'm showing it.
That would be cool if I got fired. Then I would become a dedicated artist or a sportscaster.
Yah.
What else? There ain't nothing else. Esteban Gracias called and said they were going to celebrate Tom McGilla's birthday somewhere in Santa Monica on Friday night. What else? Sandra Hernandez gave me a handful of Hot Cheetos.
Lies, lies, lies, yeah-ah, they're gonna get you. You lie like a fly with a booger in your eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home