Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5-8 1:37 PM Th
This is going to be hard. I'm tired. I didn't get to bed until midnight. Carlin knocked on the door to give us flyers for the Memorial Day weekend BBQ. Somehow we got into the whole Maine story. I must have blabbed for an hour. I did my fifteen minutes and I typed some '92 stuff that seemed like poetry, but by the time I got back to my desk I was too tired to do my page or give Jim anything and besides, Shirelle showed up, so I went to bed. She's trying to get me to marry her. I say I'll wait 'til I know we're on the same path. She implies that I shouldn't "get" any sex because, "you won't buy the cow if you're getting the milk for free." I go, "Oh, are you selling a cow?" and we both laugh. I tried to play with her, but she was dry and lifeless. I didn't get much sleep. I stayed in bed about a half hour after the alarm went off. I took Primatine Mist to try to jump start my fatigue-wracked body. When I to to school, Rosa Marias, the kindergarten teacher, clutched me by the biceps. "Mr. Zurn," she said anxiously, "are you okay? I had a dream last night that we were at a workshop and you collapsed." Last night I was paranoid about my health after I smoked my j. I thought how I need a check-up. How I might have throat or lung cancer. Now this. I poured a cup of coffee. There were muffins for the ladies who are having babies. In class we went over the homework. Then was psychomotor. I did some cums and read my paper and went into the bathroom and ... After recess the kids finished their sentence illustrations and then I taught a math lesson of adding mixed numbers.
Biddy Kathell is visiting right now. I'll probably need a nap when I get home. Whoop here it is! The end of book fifteen. Over a thousand pages. Sure, it's mostly crap, but so what? Tomorrow, there's no school cuz we teachers have to go to some workshop in Glendale. Hoolia Mooreyeyez is here to type something on my computer. If I nap when I get home, I can stay up late and not worry about what time I get up tomorrow. Maybe I can even go out and have a minor hangover installed. I've go to clean this room, send back stuff to the media lab, send back books, decide what to take home. I wonder who will be using this room. I've got to take this chair with me. I'll have to sneak it out. It's about time to go. Book Fifteen, it's been nice knowing you. Wish me luck in sixteen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home