Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She Could Think of Another Reason Why I Was a Donkey

Su May 4 9:21 PM
ononI just popped in "The French Connection". I've never seen it even though it's been out for almost thirty years. I just finished off the Sunday paper. I got back from my mom's house about an hour ago. My stepniece was christened today. I had to get the LeBaron again, too, cuz I fried the motor on my Toyota Friday morning on the way to school.
I had to turn off the video cuz I couldn't watch it and write at the same time. Now there's some CNN news special on Russian heroin addicts.
There. Now I turned it off. I have a lot to do. I need to find the copy of the police report on my stolen car so I can Xerox it and show the city the parking ticket is not my responsibility. That will save me almost forty dollars. I also have to Xerox my latest Visa bill so I can send them an explanation as to which charges are not mine.
I've got to turn my LACAS attendance in tomorrow, too. It was due Friday. I have to go get my truck towed off that mechanic's lot, too. Hassles, hassles, and more hassles. I'm losing my enthusiasm for teaching. I still have to read my Bible tonight and type for fifteen minutes and check my e-mail and type my page and I probably won't even get to work on Jim, and Shirelle is expecting me, and those videos are due tomorrow. Maybe I can watch FC after class and get it back to Blockbuster before midnight. Mac called me a donkey for some reason or other and Lynn said she could think of another reason why I was donkey. All I could think of was that I am well-hung. "Because you're a Democrat," she said. "I just meant you're a jackass," said Mac.
"Same thing," said John.
There were these floating fish candles in the fountain. The Lakers lost. The Ducks lost in triple overtime. The Dodgers won, but so did the Giants and Rockies. Thing and Carlin and I ate at Denny's this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home