Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Clothes Were Smeared with Zeke's Floating Neon Pink Cheese

martes 18 de febrero

Hoy me dieron un nino nuevo. Quiero que Luis aprende escribir, pero nunca pasara. The weather was kind of freaky yesterday. The kids talked excitedly about the hail. They said it snowed. Sandra said they were granizos de hielo. Elizabeth has returned from Mexico. She brought me a nice leather wallet. Los ninos salvan mi alma.
Last night, the Insanity Pepper went up to Melrose and West Mount, just past La Cienega to pick up my friend New Jersey John Bayless. We went to a saloon on the corner called Sloan's. I had a beer and the guys ordered burgers. I tried not to have a burger, but I caved in after an hour. The bar is right near the Pacific Design Center. There was Michelangelo's David standing tall in the back of a pick-up truck. I spied the Mona Lisa in a window across the street. We talked about girls. There were three sitting at a table. I overheard that they'd been at the beach. I might have asked them how funky the weather was at the beach, but they weren't that attractive. I was pretty gross, too. I hadn't showered after fishing all day. My hair was messed up and my clothes were smeared with Zeke's Floating Neon Pink Cheese. We went to Blockbuster. I bought the movie "12 Monkeys". I thought I might give it to Shirelle. Then I flipflopped. Maybe I shouldn't call her. I steel myself against it, but I know I will get weak.
The staff meeting will be in my room today. I should to go LA High with my paperwork this afternoon. I've got to make a plan for the sub for the next two days. I need to get to Downey one day this week and register my credential. I've got to get all the computer memories at school. There's a bunch of other crap. Shall I refrain from cruising past the bud shop today? Julia canceled our meeting today. I need to do some planning. Testing is coming up first half of March. Henry is done with his math. I sent him to the computer to compile some info on Abe Lincoln.
What else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home