Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mon. 2-10
From my desk at school. Danny Diaz, who was in my class last year, and another boy, are using the computer. It's cold and gray outside, appropriate February weather. I fixed Mrs. Mitz's computer. I still have to call the BCLAD office and Daren today. Shirelle is supposed to be coming over tonight. I had a bran muffin for breakfast and a biscuit with honey and butter for lunch. Tonight I will tread though "The Simpsons"and "Seinfeld", and I'll keep score on "Jeopardy". Yeah yeah yeah. So so so. What else? Am I really this big of a loser? Maybe we can walk up to Blockbuster. Augh. I need some new ideas for Jim and Adam. What else? I need a new drug. I need to relax and crack people up like the old days. I've got a lot of reading to do. I'm just writing the exact same shit I wrote here yesterday. Tomorrow, the faculty meeting will be in my class. Suheidi and Crystal cleaned the tables with soap and water. I've got to get the CARE tests over and done with this week. I've got to get a check to that guitar class. The kids will type their Friendship papers tomorrow. I just flashed the Yamashiro's front yard on Arabella in Cerritos where the white rocks wrote on the sidewalks like chalk, and we caught pill-bugs, also called rollie pollies, and pincer bugs--earwigs--which we called pincher bugs. The kids have an old mayo jar with caterpillars cocooning inside. What else? I'll have to dig up those Lincoln prints before tomorrow. I've still got to see Moody, Bravo, and Hatcher about their computers. I better set the list for the training which is in two weeks. What else? There are a couple of sparrows raising a ruckus in the ivy out the door. They're probably lovers. Woke up. Got out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head. I'll e-mail Doss tonight. I'm hungry. I can't think of anything else. This has been hard to do lately. What the fuck else? We worked on estimating quotients, and we read about new immigration laws in Time for Kids, and we played basketball and wrote about love and friendship. I've got some pineapple juice in my bag. Jack in the Box gave me a free cheesecake because my order took so long last week. I still haven't eaten it. Danny just left. "Bye, Zorn," he says. He comes back, tells me it's started to rain. "Really?" say I. "Yeah," he replies. And here we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home