Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hearsay and Heresy

Sat March 30

Eeks, there's so much to do like I've got to pay these bills. Saturday in the park I think it was the 4th of July. Still lagging way soft on exercise. My belly flabs as do my arms and tits. With clothes on I'm ok, though. I ate a fresh toasted bagel with cream cheese this morning at school (yes, school on Saturday) and a few little cookies and a little blueberry muffin here in the kitchen that Shirelle made. Just got off the phone with my mom. She wants us to come over for Easter. The celebration of the resurrection is something to trip on for a bit. It's all hearsay. Funny how hearsay and heresy are similar words.
It's hard to think knowing I have to pay those bills. It seems like if I weren't so dumb that would be a little bit of almost mindless paperwork I could rip out in a small fragment of my day.

Last night we drove down to Orange County in stop-and-go rush hour traffic, smoked cigars on the way to see the first game of the annual Dodger/Angel Freeways series and the GIP pulled out the tickets for the game in the parking lot there at the entrance after the 1 and 1/2 hour drive, and they were tickets to next month's Rod Stewart show.

Looks like I'm going to a party this afternoon with Peach and Thing and Shirelle up in Laurel Canyon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home