Monday, March 19, 2007

Hitting on my Sister

Sun Mar 24. 1996

Just flew back from Vegas on that damned Friends Fly Free deal on Southwest. Peachtree and I sat at the bar drinking. Eventually one of us looked at a watch and learned that our plane had left.

Bah-dum-pum.

We were able to get on the next flight. I was robbed. At the blackjack table. I supposed it's more accurate to say that I donated the money. Whatever. You think they're not controlling your account with computers? It's the Card Guild. There's such a thing. I researched it. There's a Numbers Guild, too. Something unholy about it, don't you think?

I never heard that tape I made for the party. What's it matter? Saw that movie "Fargo" today. No comment. Why's everybody like it?

Come on son, go, go, go, go, get going--What to do, what to do--I can't think.

They're barbecueing downstairs. Danny brought over some meat. At the party he was hitting on my sister. He asked her out. He's mad at me. I told her he has crabs.

I broke my pencil. I just want to watch TV anyway. One Life to Live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home