Saturday, March 10, 2007

Soul Sold

TH Mar 21

I feel like a loser again today. I'm skipping class tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday to go to Vegas. How disgusting is that? What if I lose hundreds of dollars? I bet having kids would be less expensive than the way I live now. Ugh. It tears my aorta. I'll wish I wasn't there. I ought to perfect an easy-going, unassuming--no, no. Now I'm a little high, too. I liked the movie "Coogan's Bluff". Last night "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" was on TBS. Lot of underlying homo themes. George Kennedy's character kept asking what people were queer for. It was a strange movie. There is the implication that Bridge's character is bisexual, from his limp-wristed walk in the opening sing, until his dress-wearing death, though, the theme is imperceptible in the plot. "Coogan's Bluff" was like some New York writer romanticizing a Texas marshall in the Big City. Coogan's Bluff is right over where the Polo Grounds used to be. There's a show on ESPN, Voices of the Game, about the great radio announcers. "Oooohhh, Doctor!" It's 6:30 PM right now, in case you want to know. I regret those burgers. I wonder what all kinds of consequences there will be for me in the coming weeks.
I havent' been reading much lately.
It's been a tough week at school. Nobody seems to care much anymore. I don't want to think about it. I talked to Ocar's parents and Christian's mom. Danny was walking out of the class with a pencil in his teeth, and he leaned his head back like a sword swallower to look at me behind him, and I made a motion to smack it down his throat with my palm, and he bounced away. That was when I looked up and saw Oscar's dad and told him his son screwed around too much. X-RAYS OF DEAN'S HEAD REVEAL NOTHING. "Sing something, Diz," said Peewee.

________

Guy feels like he already sold his soul to the Devil.

Yeah, but I'm not that far behind him. World's Biggest Blow-It.

I missed the Bible last Sunday. First time in a few weeks since I instituted it that I missed it. This pyramid hisses. More of a deal-with-guilt kind of guy. I would like to be Morman. I've lost upwards of $600 since I got here. I feel like a no-account moron
made up of a whole lot of bad moves

If you care there's no reason not to let you try
Bob Fleming's line" You don't ever need rigged bets and Magicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home