Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Devil's Toilet

The cleft deepened in the end of his nose, the cartilage elongating and curving slightly downward on the one side of the septum, off center, painful to the touch.

Urg. Kay Well it's now 10:07, some two hours after I first sat down to begin these three pages.

Don't you just wince at things you've said? My brain is the devil's toilet. When it needs to flushed the shit comes out of my mouth. Or pen.

In my class we had to say a little about ourselves and something postive about a teacher we'd once had...
Oh, my aching back.
Whatawhatawhatawhat
Just talked to Bernie. She called me at three AM the other night to come rescue her from the house of a friend who was doing some lesbian experimentations with another friend. "Dyking off," I called it. I said they were just having a little fun, but she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave, so I went and got her. Then I had to take her down to Orange County, though Gip drove. Blizzards in the North, hundred mile per hour winds. I've got a week-old sore throat. We talked about gravity at school today. I wish I could get the VCR to work. Ah, jeez I can't do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home