Sunday, October 01, 2006

Tembloso Middle Finger

1@/4
They say I'm tembloso

This officially sucks.

School has started. I missed yesterday's entry cuz time is so tight now. Not that I didn't write. I filled a page in my intern portfolio notebook and wrote out a few ideas in the idea book and tacked on another couple sentences on the end of the short that was supposed to be done three weeks ago and now looks almost impossible to finish satisfactorily.

I just removed a scab from inside my nose.

I'm all out of weed. It's depressing. I should just read instead.

All I've eaten is a bowl of Nutty Nuggets and a nuked box of Green Giant corn.

Cathy Howrad left a message. She wants to "hook up". Why didn't she call three weeks ago? She could have saved me. Maybe she just wants to score some dope.

Urgh

Bah mp tiddly ^debombump Skee bop da diddly wop wop badada ski widdly be pob duh ridda
Zapow! wha da piddly wam wam

A whole new set of problems, just swapping old problems for new ones.

There's a scab in the line of the middle knuckle of my middle finger.

Nowhere near three pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home